Get the “Woke Up Like This” Look
At Permanent Makeup by Cecilia, we attempt to improve our clients’ self-esteem and self-confidence with the services we provide. We welcome you to discover the freedom from your daily preparation that can be achieved through the Art of Permanent Makeup.
Wake up feeling and looking fresh every day with help from Permanent Makeup by Cecilia. Based in Cudjoe Key, Florida, we provide permanent makeup and skin care treatments including facials, waxing, tinting, and chemical peels. Our services are available within the Lower Florida Keys, including Key West.
Everything You Need to Know About Permanent Makeup
What is permanent makeup?
This procedure is also known as permanent cosmetics, cosmetic tattooing, micropigmentation, or micropigment implantation. Permanent makeup is the art of implanting color pigments into the dermis.
Why wear permanent makeup?
In our tropical climate, permanent cosmetics are the perfect solution for looking your best anywhere, any time. Permanent makeup does not smudge, run, or wear off. Hence, this gives you the freedom to enjoy the beach, tennis court, or golf course come rain, shine, or humidity and still look your best.
Is it painful?
Pain sensation varies. A topical anesthetic is used during the whole process to reduce any discomfort. Most people rate the sensation as 3-4 in a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most painful.
Who benefits from permanent makeup?
- Everyone who wants natural-looking enhancement to their appearance
- People who have difficulty applying traditional makeup due to arthritis, poor eyesight, or limited motor skills
- People who suffer from facial hair loss due to aging, medical treatments, or alopecia
- People who can’t wear cosmetics due to allergies, skin sensitivities, or contact lenses
- Active people who cannot maintain traditional makeup due to perspiration or aquatic activities
- People who don’t have time to spend on their makeup
An initial consultation is required for all procedures to establish client’s preferences and evaluate medical history and skin condition.